Thursday, August 1, 2013

Universal Studios Singapore


hula hullaaa long time no see my blog huhuhu... previously I hv no time to type what I wanna post hiks TAT But I still hv intention to do it although too late hu uh... (●´△`)
Actually no problem hun, cz this is your blog, rite? *talking to the mirror*

So I wanna share some of picts when I went to Universal Studios Singapore. At that time I was very excited when my mama told me tomorrow we'll go to Universal Studios. I thought this is one way to relieve stress ahaha

hello just woke up here n ba! o(≧∇≦)o

 Before going to there, we had breakfast and after that ready to goooo!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ breakfast

my outfit  (๑╹ω╹๑ )
We took a taxi to get there n after arrived there, we headed to the booth to get tickets. We had to queue up.

arrived! ヾ(◍'౪`◍)ノ゙

Santosa Island
 
towards the booth

my ticket

the atmosphere

Enter!

we are dancing for yuh

Attention please

I tried different types of games that were there. Very interesting! The most I like is the roller coaster. I tried different types of roller coaster there. Suspenseful and fun! I also watched a variety of attractions and movies there!  o((>ω<o))((o>ω<))o

Tried a variety of headbands in one of the stores that sell merchandise after playing games in "Madagascar". The mirror  isn't clean, ya?  (๑・∀・๑) 


around "Far Far Away"

Btw, there was an incident where I didn't return the glasses after watched 3 dimensional movies there cz I didn't know where to return it haha what a girl. So, when I wanna take a pict of myself with that glasses, suddenly came 2 strangers who turned out to be an officer from there. They spoke in English n asked for the glasses hahaha  (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。)

 (๑ ̄∀ ̄) Hell-o my prince, r yuh there? *crazy mode: on*

Jurrasic Park  (( ≧ܫ≦))

let's fly slowly ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

how scary yuh are but also too cool! btw, r yuh twin of kaiju, hm?

one of the attractions there

Trnasformer!o(*≧д≦)o

too small to be twin of jaeger :P

dizzy(≧ε≦๑)

robot world (?)

one of roller coasters! you should try this! really fun!o(`ω´*)o

(* ゚Д゚)つ some of rules before yuh try that roller coaster

I donno I hv to shout or not when I was on that roller coaster

Egypt?


watcha doing... donno..


And just realized too many picts I wanna publish here ( ゚д゚๑)  but impossible!(´→з←)  So that's it.

The last.. wanna pose ahaha


After enjoying a variety of games, attractions, and movies, I decided to go back to the hotel. Some of picts I publish here uses digital camera and camera from my old phone hehe. So not all clear (๑・∀・๑)


otw back to hotel n say hello to Merlion Statue (´ε`*)



Ps: Sorry for my bad English.. I need learn more..




No comments:

Post a Comment