Thursday, May 16, 2013

100 Truths of Me

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage – tea
2. Last phone call – gumgum
3. Last text message – ewind
4. Last song you listened to –
きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ - ふりそでーしょん

5. Last time you cried – today at 3 pm nyahahaha



HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice – yes
7. Been cheated on – no
8. Kissed someone & regretted it – kissed my cat n no regrets nyahaha
9. Lost someone special – un hiks
; ω ;
10. Been depressed – hmmm
11. Been drunk and threw up – no 





LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12.

13.
14.
 

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2013)

15. Made a new friend – yomaa
16. Fallen out of love – not yet
17. Laughed until you cried – hmmm sometimes
18. Met someone who changed you – yes :)
19. Found out who your true friends were – yes :) that's all my true friends :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you – yes nyahahaha

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list – mm this case, I got a kiss on my cheek from my friends how come? -_-
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life – too many. but
I can count on my fingers about anyone who I can trust in real life.

23. How many kids do you want – 3 to 5
24. Do you have any pets – cats n rabbits
25. Do you want to change your name – no. I really like my name n proud of it
26. What did you do for your sweet seventeen birthday – worst day ever
27. What time did you wake up today – at 5.30 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night - celebrated my dad's n my lilbro's birthday

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for – long holiday
30. Last time you saw your Mother – a few minutes ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life – back to the past n fix the mistakes I've done ;A;
32. What are you listening to right now – selena gomez - who says
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom – tom and jerry? fufufu
34. What's getting on your nerves right now – myself
35. Most visited webpage – facebook, twitter, youtube, blogger, some news webpages
36. Whats your real name – secret nyahaha
37. Nicknames – Bunga, Flower, Hana, Nna, Mpuss, Ucing, Meong, Unga, Unge, Spring, Lovely, Jhonson, Jandi, Wasainga, Wasaibung, etc anything yuh want
38. Relationship Status – long distance relationship with my future husband lulz
39. Zodiac sign – cancer
40. Male or female – female
41. Primary School – secret
42. Secondary School – secret
43. High school/college – secret
44. Hair colour – mmm between black n brown? =.=? donno
45. Long or short – long hair
46. Height – wakaranai
47. Do you have a crush on someone - not yet
48: What do you like about yourself – nani yo u_u I love myself just the way I am
49. Piercings – yes yes
50. Tattoos – if temporary it doesn't matter

51. Received presents – iyaa hihi


FIRSTS :

52. First surgery – never
53. First piercing – when I was born
54. First tattoo – when I was 14 yo

55. First sport you joined – football
56. First vacation – I can't remember
58. First boyfriend/girlfriend – dhoza


RIGHT NOW

59. Eating – lemon cake
60. Drinking – mineral water
61. I'm about to – blog-ing
62. Listening to – wherever you are - One Ok Rock
63. Waiting for – nothing...

 

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids – yomaa 3 to 5 yoo
65. Get Married – yosh
66. Career – graphic designer maybe?
The point is anything related to design n art. Or... Phsycology
|≧∇≦)ノ |∇≦)ノ |≦)ノ |ノ パッ *
 

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes – Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses – Hugs is better than kisses :)
69. Shorter or taller – Taller
70. Older or Younger – both
71. Romantic or spontaneous – Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms – both
73. Sensitive or loud – both
74. Hook-up or relationship – relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant – how about pahala maker? nyahaha




HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger – no. weird
77. Drank hard liquor – No
78. Lost glasses/contacts – yes fufufu
79. Sex on first date – no. Even u can't pay it with money or fake affection.
80. Broken someone's heart – I did. gomen nasai  m(_._)m

82. Been arrested – caught by your love uouo~ wakawakawaka 
83. Turned someone down – minyiminyi
84. Cried when someone died – huhu yes
85. Fallen for a friend – yep



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself – yap
87. Miracles – should I believe? 

88. Love at first sight – ahuahahahaha 
89. Heaven – my last home amiiiin O:)
90. Religion – Yes
91. Kiss on the first date – maybe? could be like in movies, yah?
92. God – Of Course ya Allah O:3


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time – I'm not a girl like that
95. Did you sing today – iyoooo ekele ekele
96. Ever cheated on somebody – inyiminyu
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go –
If I can.. when I was in primary school, not too far isn't it? :3 

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be – a day in the month of june. last year.
99. Afraid of falling in love – eh? I feel so right now nyahaha :")

100. Posting this as 100 truths – yes. tetteret tereeet dung dung dung cesh







the end

No comments:

Post a Comment