Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nichijou


Nichijou


I just watched an anime called "Nichijou". This anime was recommended by my friend, Hiroshi. (: he showed this video to me cz there was a chara named Yukko greetings using Indonesian language, "Selamat Pagi" :P in English is "Good Morning" and in Japanese is "Ohayou Gozaimasu" :) 
Many cute chara here!( *`ω´)

Just knew that this anime is funny n bit ridiculous cz I laughed when I saw this anime :) 
And I uploaded this video cz I also want you to watch this 8) of course if u've never watched it ;3 n thank you to Hiroshi who hv told me this anime! :D


Enjoy it! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to watch Nichijou :)
    is it interesting?
    and you learn Japanese and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichijou its mean daily lives? I watched nichijou and danshi koukousei no nichijou. I think look similar. but danshi koukousei is daily lives of high school boys XD both of them really funny.

    ReplyDelete